Monday, Nov. 18
• Kloe Nevins and Richard Weeks, both of Winfield, were involved in a non-injury motor-vehicle accident at the intersection of Simpson Avenue and Viking Boulevard. Weeks was arrested for driving while suspended.
• Southwestern College track and field was the victim of theft in the 100 block of North College Street.
Cowley County Sheriff
Friday, Nov. 15
• Theft, report, 100 block of Williams, in Udall.
• Vehicle check, 142nd Road and U.S. 77.
• Car vs. deer accident, Ninth Avenue and Main Street. For an accident that occurred in the county.
• Medical call, 27000 block of 101st Road.
• Debris in roadway, 222nd Road and U.S. 77.
• Assisted with a funeral escort
• Reckless driver complaint, 1000 block of K-15.
• Deputies assisted ACPD SWAT and KHP with an arrest warrant, 1400 block of North First Street.
• Suspicious vehicle, 231st Road and 92 Road.
• Deputies removed a dead deer from the roadway, 18000 block of K-15 north of Dexter.
• Traffic complaint, 19000 block of 81st Road. Regarding speeding vehicles near Sunrise daycare. Concerned parents were worried for the welfare of their children.
• Suspicious vehicle, U.S. 166 and 121st Road. The area was checked and no vehicles were located.
• Suspicious vehicle, 101st Road and 226th Road. The area was checked and no vehicles were located.
• Verbal disturbance, 29000 block of 97th Road. Contact was made with three subjects. No physical contact was made, and all parties agreed to maintain the peace and went inside.
• Semi pulling a camper without tail lights, 15000 block of U.S. 77. The area was checked to the county line. No semi was located.
• Commercial building alarm, 2900 block of Country Club Road. The building was secure.
• Reckless semi, eastbound from Oxford. The truck was located entering Winfield, and a traffic stop was conducted for failure to dim headlights.
• Traffic complaint, road hazard, 71st Road and 242nd Road. The owner was notified and towed it back to his house.
• Car vs. deer accident, 26000 block of U.S. 77, north of Arkansas City. David Branch was southbound in his 2002 Ford F150 when he hit a buck, causing damage to his grill and number. A deer tag was issued, and the deer was loaded into the pickup.
Saturday, Nov. 16
• Suspicious vehicle, 9000 block of 322nd Road. The vehicle was no longer present when the deputy arrived.
• Criminal damage to property report, 12000 block of 212th Road.
• Assisted with a funeral escort.
• Car vs. deer accident, 9000 block of 82nd Road.
• Car vs. deer accident, 13000 block of U.S. 166.
• Car vs. deer accident, 12000 block of U.S. 77.
• Car vs. deer accident, 5800 block of K-15.
• Suspicious activity, 26000 block of 51st Road. The reported person observed flashlights near an abandoned property. Two separate properties were checked, and no signs of forced entry were found.
• Agency assist requested by Winfield Police for an injury accident, U.S. 160 and K-360 Bypass two-vehicle collision.
• Car vs. deer accident, 12000 block of 151st Road.
Sunday, Nov. 17
• Verbal disturbance, in Udall.
• Traffic stop for speed at the One Stop in Udall. The driver, Adam Rush, was arrested for DUI and transported to the Cowley County Jail.
• Deer salvage tag, K-15 and 51st Road.
• Deputy served a protection from abuse order in Arkansas City.
• Structure fire, 19000 block of 72nd Road.
• Reckless driver complaint, in Cambridge.
• Reckless driver complaint, 1000 block of K-15. Trevor Dorsey was later arrested in connection.
• Motorist assist, 151st Road and U.S. 166.
Winfield Municipal Court
Monday, Nov. 18
• Tyreese Biby — failure to yield to emergency vehicle, guilty.
• Davina Demoret — no proof current liability, guilty.
• Robert J. Fleitz — run red light, guilty.
• Kaden Hall-Winton — no proof current liability, guilty; illegal vehicle registration, guilty.
• Ashton Hess — speeding 61 in a 30, guilty.
• Jacob Jamieson — no proof current liability, guilty; speeding 34 in a 20, guilty.
• Sandra Johnston — seat belt violation, guilty.
• Isaac Lowry,— no proof current liability, guilty; illegal vehicle registration, guilty.
• William Mitchell — speeding 38 in a 20, guilty.
• Riggle Reannon — illegal vehicle registration, guilty.
• Aurora Reed — dog at large, guilty; no city dog tag, guilty.
• Rachel Stevens — illegal vehicle registration, guilty.
• Randi Terhune — illegal vehicle registration, guilty.
• Kelly Walker — criminal trespass, guilty.