Cowley County Sheriff
Thursday, June 25
• Deputy provided a motorist assist in the 20000 block of U.S. 77.
• Car versus deer motor vehicle accident in the 10000 block of 211th Road.
• Deputies were dispatched to a 911 hang-up in the 30000 block of 55th Road. It was determined to be accidental.
• Deputy was asked to call an individual in reference to an animal complaint.
• Deputy responded to the 33000 block of 61st Road for a fireworks complaint.
• Deputy arrested Charles Maynard on a warrant in the 300 block of E. 12th Ave.
• Deputy responded to the 300 block of E. Lewis for an overdose.
• Deputy responded to the 17000 block of 291st Road for a suspicious vehicle.
• Deputy responded to the 200 block of Locust in Atlanta for a neighborhood dispute.
• Deputy responded to the 32000 block of 61st Road for a disturbance.
• Deputies responded to the area of the 19000 block of U.S. 77 Hwy for suspicious activity. Contact was made with Ray Hernandez who was arrested for driving while suspended and 2 counts of stalking.