Tuesday, Feb. 27
• Possession of drug paraphernalia, 1500 block of Main Street. Angelo Perry and Ean Hughes, both of Winfield, were cited and arrested.
• Theft, 500 block of East 14th Avenue. Jack Additon, of Winfield, was the victim.
Wednesday, Feb. 28
• 4:12 a.m. — 1100 block of World War II Memorial Drive, emergency medical incident.
• 8:23 a.m. — 1300 block of East Fifth Avenue, hospital transfer.
• 1:32 p.m. — 4400 block of Second Road, emergency medical incident.
• 2:10 p.m. — 1800 block of Warren Avenue, smoke detector activation, no fire-unintentional.
• 2:18 p.m. — 300 block of North McCabe Street, emergency medical incident.
• 7:23 p.m. — 1000 block of Saint James Court, emergency medical incident.
• 7:40 p.m. — 1000 block of Manning Street, injury accident.
• 11:56 p.m. — 22500 block of 141st Road, emergency medical incident.
Cowley County Sheriff
Wednesday, Feb. 28
• Vehicle check, 7000 block of 252nd Road. There was no one with the vehicle and it was not left in the roadway.
• Pedestrian check, 23000 block of U.S. 77. Caller said she has seen him the past three days and requested someone check his welfare. Deputy contacted him and found he walks home from work. He was given a ride home.
• Motorist assist, 6000 block of 151 Road. The vehicle was towed by Express Recovery.
• Burglary, 9000 block of 72nd Road. Fuel was stolen from a vehicle.
• Suspicious activity, Winfield City Lake. No one was found at the lake.
• A rock flew off a semi-truck and trailer, breaking the windshield of a 2012 Jeep Wrangler, 30000 block of U.S. 166.
• Vehicle check, 10000 block of U.S. 77.
• Residential alarm, 24000 block of 31st Road. It was accidental and everything was found to be OK.
• Burglary, 11000 block of 212th Road. An unknown person forced their way into the residence, and items were removed.
• Warrant was served on Molly Brown at the Cowley County Jail for domestic battery.
• Deputy responded to Cowley County Jail to assist with moving a non-compliant inmate.
• Deputy assisted Burden Police with a disturbance, 200 block of Oak. Charles Martin was arrested for aggravated domestic battery. Report was taken by the Burden police.