Tuesday, Sept. 10
• Probation violation, 300 block of East Ninth Avenue. Jeremiah Yates, of Wichita, was arrested.
• Driving while suspended, no proof of insurance, interference with a law enforcement officer. Jennifer Duroy, of Arkansas City, was arrested.
• Theft, 2000 block of Main Street. William Short Jr., of Oxford, was the victim.
• Warrant, possession of methamphetamine, possession of marijuana, 300 block of North Massachusetts Street. Cory Brawley, of Arkansas City, was arrested.
Cowley County Sheriff
Wednesday, Sept. 11
• Cows out, 21000 block of 32nd Road.
• Deputy transported an inmate to the jail.
• Vehicle check, 61st Road and U.S. 166.
• Possible structure fire, 1500 block of Wheat Road.
• Deputy assisted with a funeral escort.
• Commercial traffic complaint, Lover’s Lane.
• Injury accident, 75th Road and 102nd Road. Brandon Clifford Kerby was southbound in a silver 2015 Chevrolet Sonic when it left the roadway for an unknown reason. The driver was later transported to William Newton Hospital for his injuries.
• Reckless driver complaint, 151st Road and U.S. 160.
• Theft report, 2000 block os 192nd Road.
• Possible assault, 32000 block of Tower Road.
• Reckless driver, 16000 block of 21st Road. Regarding a blue passenger car northbound toward Udall. Deputies checked and area and could not locate the vehicle Udall Police were notified.
• Pedestrian check, 27000 block of 71st Road.
• Camper on fire, U.S. 160 and 21st Road. William Fry was southbound in the 15000 block of 21st Road when he was notified by a passerby that his vehicle was on fire. Winfield Fire Department arrived on scene and extinguished the flames which were coming from the engine. William was the only occupant in the vehicle and reported no injuries. B&L towed the vehicle.
• Criminal threat, county Jail.
• Removed dead deer from the roadway, 15000 block of U.S. 160.
August Court Records
• Michael Lee Ternes and Sabrina Kay Nehring
• Francis Hecker and Tamara Lynn Cossaboon
• Aubrey Gage Herlocker and Allyson Brooke Hoven
• Christopher T. McFarland and Kendra M. Mull
• Russell Schalk and Michelle West
• Jose´ Lemus and Alma Lo´pez
• Samuel Brady Short and Casha Racquel Rusk
• Jeffery L. Shelton and Ronda Sue Frank
• Michael Douglas Crawford and Melisa C. Lowe
• Colter Joe Pickett and Madison Elise Friesen
• Dakota Tyler Graham and Cheyenne Rae Mapel
• Richard Guy Lane and Tina Bailey
• Justis Morrison and Brianna Kay Massoth
• Jill Wineinger and Lucas Beaty
• Lori Michele Aikins and Dustin Dru Durbin
• Tia Bunch and James Kirby Bunch
• Mirna Elizabeth Martinez De Sermeno and Eli Ernesto Sermeno Aleman
• Rachel Louise Young and Jeremey Lee Young
• Jon Jay Boucher and Diana Lynn Boucher
• Cassandra McGuire and Jacob Dean McGuire
• Stacey Renae Allen and Brandon Lee Allen
Filed Aug. 5, 2019
• U.S. Bank National Association, as indenture trust, Plaintiff; Jewell M. Howell, Defendant; Otis G. Howell (Deceased), Defendant.
Filed Aug. 27, 2019
• U.S. Bank National Association, Plaintiff; Douglas L. Darst, Defendant.