Tuesday, Sept. 24
• Non-injury accident, 1700 block of Manning Street. Cheyenne Allbritton, of Arkansas City, was involved.
• Theft, criminal damage to property, 1000 block of Menor Street. The City of Winfield was the victim.
• Hit-and-run accident, 1000 block of Millington Street. Kimberly Reynolds, of Winfield, was the victim.
• Possession of stolen property, 200 block of Main Street. Russell McDonald, of Oxford, was the victim. Hunter Mitchell, of Oxford, was arrested in connection.
• Hit-and-run accident, 2200 block of Pike Road. Sara Minton, of Winfield, was the victim.
Wednesday, Sept. 25
• Non-injury accident, 400 block of Michigan Street. Amanda Lazelle and Park Biby, both of Winfield, were involved.
• Theft, 600 block of Manning Street. David Watkins, of Winfield, was the victim.
Cowley County Sheriff
Wednesday, Sept. 25
• Alarm call, 34000 block of 292nd Road.
• Pedestrian welfare check, 20000 block of U.S. 77.
• One vehicle rollover accident, 20000 block of 151st Road.
• Alarm call, Strother Field.
• Vehicle check, 3000 block of 122nd Road.
• Was in report, sheriff’s office.
• Deputy arrested Ryon Filterberger on a bond violation, Arkansas City courthouse.
• Assisted Arkansas City Police with returning property to a subject in the county.
• Non-injury accident, 111th Road and 132nd Road.
• Vehicle check, 33000 block of 61st Road.
• Lawn mower on fire, Winfield Country Club.
• Reckless driver complaint, 1000 block of K-15
• Rollover accident, 7000 block of U.S. 160. The accident had been previously reported.
• Goats on the roadway, 252nd Road and 61st Road. No goats located.
• Cows in the roadway, 151st Road and 192 Road. No cows located.
• Medical call, 5000 block of 32nd Road.
• Vehicle check, 20000 block of 85th Road.
• Water on the roadway, 101st Road and 132nd Road.
Thursday, Sept. 26
• Cows out, 121st Road and 142nd Road.
• Horses out, 111th Road and 182nd Road.
• Injured deer, 171st Road and U.S. 160.
• Car/deer accident, 3600 block of North Summit Street.
• Alarm call, 1000 block of West Madison.
• Assisted with a funeral escort.
• Deputy was contacted regarding a possible welfare check in the county.
• Reckless driver complaint, 102nd Road and U.S. 77.
• Deputy was dispatched to Arkansas City Police station for a fraud report.
• Four wheeler complaint, 500 block of Lord Road.
• Commercial traffic complaint, Lover’s Lane.
• Deputy arrested Josh Earls on a probation violation, Arkansas City courthouse.
• Walk-in lost decal report, sheriff’s office.
• Disturbance, 26000 block of 12th Road.
• Theft, 32000 block of 61st Road.