Winfield Municipal Court
Monday, Oct. 7
• Arthur Anderson — failure to yield right-of-way, guilty.
• Todd Andes — driving around street barriers, guilty.
• Ethan Benestante — possession drug paraphernalia, guilty; minor in possession of CMB, guilty.
• Wyatt Busch — speeding 35 in a 20, guilty.
• Braden Coon — Possession of tobacco by a minor, guilty.
• Laura Deleon-Espinoza — speeding 34 in a 20, guilty.
• Gunther Flower — unsafe speed for conditions, guilty.
• Jacob Jamieson — dog at large, times two, guilty.
• Gertrude Kelley — handicapped parking, guilty.
• Justice Manning — possession of drug paraphernalia, guilty; minor in possession CMB, guilty.
• Dalton Mansfield — possession tobacco by a minor, guilty.
• Joyce McArtor — disobey traffic control device, guilty.
• Darla Overlin — dog at large, guilty.
• Lacy Raney — seat belt violation, guilty.
• Shane Rhodes — driving in violation of restrictions, guilty; no driver’s license, guilty.
• Stephen Yarbrough — seat belt violation, guilty.
• Kelly Walker — failure to yield right-of-way, guilty; seat belt violation, guilty.
Friday, Oct. 4
• Flee and elude, no insurance, expired tag, speed greater than prudent, 800 block of Millington Street. Michael Smith, of Burden, was arrested.
• Domestic battery, theft, 400 block of Broad Street. Megan Hadley, of Winfield, was arrested.
• Battery, 1000 block of Ann Street. Zachary Crowley, of Winfield, was arrested. Angela Wilson, of Winfield, was the victim.
• Theft, criminal damage to property, 1600 block of East 12th Avenue. Wanda Sevick, of Winfield, was the victim.
• Non-injury accident, 1800 block of Warren Avenue. Jane Kaufman, of Winfield, was involved when she struck a legally parked vehicle.
Saturday, Oct. 5
• Driving while suspended, transporting an open container, 1300 block of East 19th Avenue. Erik Boone, of Winfield, was arrested.
• Warrant, 800 block of Millington Street. Amber Nally, of Arkansas City, was arrested.
• Non-injury accident, 200 block of West 19th Avenue. Shannon Leighty of Ponca City, Okla., was involved. Leighty was arrested for duty of driver to report an accident, transport an open container, driver’s license required and interference with a law enforcement officer.
• Non-injury accident, 1800 block of East 13th Avenue. Valdemor Hale, of Oxford, was involved when he struck a legally parked vehicle.
Sunday, Oct. 6
• Domestic battery, 1100 block of East 10th Avenue. Marta Lafond, of Valley Center, was arrested.
Cowley County Sheriff
Thursday, Oct. 3
• Cattle in roadway, 151st Road and U.S. 160.
• Vehicle off roadway, 7000 block of U.S. 77. Discovered to be an accident.
• Suspicious activity, 14000 block of 231st Road.
• Motorist possibly needing assistance, 26000 block of U.S. 77.
• Possible structure fire near Lakeridge Drive. No fire located.
• Deputy served a protection from abuse order, 200 block of East Fourth Avenue.
• Deputy to speak with someone regarding a protection from abuse order, 800 block of Millington Street.
• Assisted with a disturbance, 600 block of Elm Street, in Burden.
• Suspicious activity, 17000 block of 67th Drive.
• Checked on a vehicle stuck in the Pecan Grove. Assisted in getting it back on the road.
• Assisted EMS, 100 block of Castle Pines Drive.
Friday, Oct. 4
• Suspicious activity, 7000 block of 252nd Place.