Wednesday, Sept. 11
• Theft of motor vehicle, 700 block of East 19th Avenue. Christi Sherman, of Winfield, was the victim.
• Hit-and-run motor-vehicle accident, 1000 block of Maris Street. Seth Arnold, of Winfield, was the victim.
• Warrant, 2000 block of Jean Court. Natasha Morris, of Winfield, was arrested.
• Non-injury accident, 800 block of College Street. Simon Mourning, of Wichita, and Jordan Matias, of Arkansas City, were involved.
• Domestic battery, 1000 block of Manning Street. Johanna Rochon, of Winfield, was arrested.
Cowley County Sheriff
Thursday, Sept. 12
• Abandoned trailer, 28000 block of 141st Road. Trailer was towed at property owner’s request.
• Injured deer, U.S. 166 and 121st Road.
• Battery report, Cowley County Jail.
• Motorist assist, 1000 block of K-15.
• Abandoned camper, Winfield City Lake. Camper was towed at the request of the city.
• Deputy transported an inmate for the jail.
• Welfare check, Strother Field.
• Vehicle check, 7000 block of 21st Road.
• Animal complaint, IXL School.
• Vehicle check, 71st Road and U.S. 77.
• Deputies assisted Arkansas City Police with locating a tractor-trailer involved in a hit-and-run collision.
• Deputy transported an inmate for the jail.
• Reckless driver complaint, 20000 block of K-15.
• Gas runoff, in Udall. Subject was located and agreed to go back to the gas station.
• Pedestrian welfare check, near Winfield.
• Motorist assist, K-15 and U.S. 160.
• Tank battery fire, 236th Road and Grouse Creek Road.
• Reckless driver, 9000 block of 21st Road. A black Toyota Tacoma was southbound. Deputies located the vehicle in the 14000 block of 75th Road and conducted a traffic stop. Charles Cantell was arrested for driving on a suspended license and transported to the county jail. The vehicle was removed by family.
• Cows out, 3000 block of K-15. The owner was able to push the single black calf into the north field, where it was secured.
• Two vehicles in the roadway, 24000 block of U.S. 77. Subjects were walking southbound toward Arkansas City. Deputies made contact with the driver and both vehicles were removed from the turn lane.
• Car vs. deer accident, 28000 block of 32nd Road. Gary Grazier was eastbound when he struck a deer, causing damage to his white 2017 Toyota Tundra. No injuries were reported and he was able to drive the vehicle home.
• Juvenile near stop sign, 6000 block of 252nd Road. Before arrival, a brown Chevy Suburban had picked the juvenile up.
Friday, Sept. 13
• Motorist assist, 26000 block of U.S. 166. Atheer Alani requested assistance with moving a maroon four-door passenger car off the roadway. The vehicle was pushed farther onto the shoulder and his wife was en route to pick him up from Caney.
Ark City Municipal Court
Tuesday, Sept 3.
• Andrew Brandt Banta — no drivers license in possession, no contest; inattentive driving, no contest; no proof of insurance, dismissed.
• Tymia Arimini Blacknell — speeding, 43 in a 30, first offense, guilty; no proof of insurance, dismissed.
• Garrett Austin Bush — permit unauthorized operator, guilty.
• Jennie Talisha Cooper — speeding, 44 in a 30, first offense, no contest.
• Cordellia Chasta Jean Craddock — speeding, 45 in a 30, first offense, guilty.
• Jorge Luis Espino — driving while license canceled, suspended, revoked, guilty; adult seat belt, guilty.
• Timothy Dean Hartline — speeding, 61 in a 45, first offense, no contest.
• Kristin Nichole Kelly — criminal damage to property, guilty; disorderly conduct, guilty.
• Randy John Martinez — no drivers license, no contest.
• Michael John McNally — speeding, 43 in a 30, first offense, guilty.
• Jason Michael Norris — expired/illegal/out-of-state tag, guilty; no proof of insurance, guilty; driving while license canceled, suspended, revoked, guilty.
• Ben Arguelles Olson — speeding, 57 in a 45, first offense, guilty; careless driving, guilty.
• Alexis Perez-Garcia — speeding school zone, 31 in a 20, second offense, no contest.
• Preston Michael Retzer — disobey traffic control device, no contest.
• Pedro Sebastian Tomas — adult seat belt, no contest.
• Geoffrey A. Walker — no drivers license, no contest.
• Isabella Marie Warne — inattentive driving, no contest.
• Lory Alysaun West — inattentive driving, no contest.
• Zhuofang Then — speeding, 74 in a 30, first offense, no contest.
• Jose L. Saenz-Lopez — adult seat belt, dismissed.
Wednesday, Sept 4.
• Jeremy D. Mason — truck route violation, no contest.
• Bryan Justin Olvera-Gallardo — truck route violation, no contest.
• Thomas P. York — speeding, 47 in a 30, first offense, no contest.
Thursday, Sept. 5.
• Courtenay Alexandra Chris Leonard — speeding, 42 in a 30, first offense, no contest.
Friday, Sept. 6.
• Stephen Anderson English — disobey traffic control device, no contest.
• Tyler Reed Givens — adult seat belt, no contest; no proof if insurance, dismissed.
• Jacqueline Renee Heilig — adult seat belt, no contest.
• Andrew Leigh Martin — adult seat belt, no contest.
• Bryan Earl McNown — driving while license canceled, suspended, revoked, no contest.
• Majezzti Medrano Martinez — no proof of insurance, dismissed.