Tuesday, June 11
• Non-injury motor vehicle accident, 2200 block of Pike Road. Ntsikelelo Cgwabe, of Derby, was involved when he collided with a legally parked vehicle.
• Criminal use of a financial card, 300 block of East Seventh Avenue. Michael Curley, of Winfield, was the victim.
• Warrant, 1100 block of East 19th Avenue. Diana Lake, of Winfield, was arrested.
• Motor vehicle vs. pedal cyclist injury accident, intersection of Minnesota Street and Third Avenue. Lorenzo Tapia and a juvenile male, both of Winfield, were involved.
• Probation violation, intersection of Fourth Avenue and Harter Street. Keith Montgomery, of Winfield, was arrested.
• Warrant, 800 block of Millington Street. Christian Darnell, of Winfield, was arrested.