Wednesday, Sept. 18
• Theft of services and criminal damage to property, 1100 block of East 19th Avenue. The City of Winfield was the victim.
• Driving while suspended, no proof of insurance, illegal registration and a warrant, 100 block of East 11th Avenue. Serenity Alvis, of Winfield, was arrested.
• Non-injury motor vehicle accident, 100 block of North College Street. Melissa Vansickle, of Winfield, was involved.
• Violation of a protective order and a warrant, 500 block of East Eighth Avenue. Laura Kendall, of Winfield, was arrested.
• Lost or mislaid property, 100 block of North College Street. Tristan Perez, of Winfield, was the victim.