Friday, Sept. 11
• Kathryn Pegorsch and Paul Clay, both of Winfield, were involved in an injury motor-vehicle accident in the 2700 block of East Ninth Avenue.
• Caladrine Hayes, of Winfield, was arrested or domestic battery in the 300 block of East Fifth Avenue.
• Roger Hobelman, of Winfield, was the victim of burglary in the 300 block of West 14th Avenue.
• Eb Insaly, of Winfield, was cited and arrested for driving while suspended and illegal registration in the 200 block of West Sixth Avenue.
Saturday, Sept. 12
• Tashawna Everidge, of Arkansas City, was the victim of theft in the 3800 block of South Pike Road.
Sunday, Sept. 13
• Dakota Huff, of Winfield, was arrested for a warrant in the 600 block of College Street.
• Jose Olivarez-Hernandez, of Winfield, was the victim of a hit-and-run motor-vehicle accident in the 300 block of East Eighth Avenue.
• Michael Bowen, of Winfield, was arrested for probation violation in the 1200 block of Menor Street.
• Rachel Nelson, of Cambridge, was arrested for parole violation in the 1200 block of Menor Street.
• Kaley James, of Maize, was the victim of criminal damage to property in the 1100 block of West Ninth Avenue.