Monday, June 10
• Criminal damage to property and theft, 3400 block of East Ninth Avenue. Storage Zone, Leah Somerville of Winfield, Cynthia Thurber, Pennie Noyes, Glen Sickler and Karen Morrell, of Maize, were the victims.
• Criminal damage to property, 500 block of East Fourth Avenue. Tarilyn Woolever, of Wichita, was the victim.
Cowley County Sheriff
Tuesday, June 11
• Car vs. deer accident, 16000 block of U.S. 77.
• Deputy assisted the Arkansas City Police Department with locating a possible vehicle owner in the county.
• Commercial traffic complaint, Joel Mack Road and K-360 Bypass.
• Alarm call, 6000 block of 21st Road.
• Car vs. deer accident, 4000 block of U.S. 77.
• Animal welfare check, 7000 block of 252nd Road.
• Pedestrian check, 20000 block of U.S. 77.
• Deputy was contacted in reference to a possible wanted subject.
• Criminal littering complaint, 6000 block of 306th Road.
• Deputy was dispatched to a medical issue in Udall.
• Assisted the Winfield Police Department with car vs. pedestrian accident at Third Avenue and Minnesota Street. Deputies arrived on scene and provided aid until EMS arrived.
• Welfare check on several animals requested at Willow Creek trailer park, 252nd Drive.
• Debris in the roadway, 28000 block of 241st Road.
• Found property recovered, 6000 block of 306th Road. Documents were placed in evidence until owner could pick them up.
• Gun shots heard in the Lake Park Drive area. The area was checked and nothing was found.