Tuesday, Oct. 15
• Non-injury accident, 2300 block of West Ninth Avenue. Lori Snider, of Winfield, Raeann Douglas, of Winfield, and Jennifer Heersche, of Wellington, were involved.
• Theft, 2200 block of Pike Road. Walmart was the victim. Charles Zwart and Katherine Balch were arrested.
• Non-injury accident, 1600 block of East Ninth Avenue. Beverly Hankins, Arthur Peterson-Veatch, and Sarah Reed, all of Winfield, were involved.
• Criminal damage to property, 1800 block of John Street. Marcia McIntire, of Winfield, was the victim.
Cowley County Sheriff
Wednesday, Oct. 16
• Non-injury accident, U.S. 77 and 252nd Road.
• Motorist assist, 5000 block of 302nd Road. Individuals were given a ride to their destination.
• Cattle in the roadway, 8000 block of 322nd Road.
• Stranded motorist check, 10000 block of 312th Road.
• Theft report, 3000 block of Birch Avenue.
• Deputies removed debris from the roadway, 111th Road and U.S. 166.
• Motorist check, 7000 block of K-15.
• Motorist assist, Udall area, to remove a vehicle from the roadway.