Wednesday, Oct. 14
• James Marler, of Winfield, was arrested for violation of a protective order in the 200 block of North Iowa Street.
• Monica King, of Arkansas City, was the victim of battery in the 500 block of East 15th Avenue. Sasha Thompson of Winfield was arrested in connection.
• Dennis Love, of Winfield, was the victim of burglary in the 600 block of East 13th Avenue.
Cowley County Sheriff
Thursday, Oct. 15
• A deputy was dispatched to the 6000 block of 202nd Road for a vehicle having mechanical issues.
• A deputy provided a ride to the county line for someone who was walking on U.S. 160 near the fairgrounds.
• A deputy was dispatched to the 7000 block of U.S. 160 to take a report of unemployment being filed fraudulently in the victim’s name. Information was given to the victim and forwarded to the Department of Labor.
• A deputy dispatched to the area of 202nd Road and U.S. 77 for a suspicious person walking on the property. Contact made with an individual walking in the area and was advised not to return to the property.
• A deputy responded the 12000 block of U.S. 77 for a traffic complaint.
• Deputies responded to the 600 block of Locust for a disturbance.
• A deputy responded to the 3000 block of 252nd Road for a car vs. deer accident.
• A deputy responded to the 2000 block of East Chestnut Avenue for a theft report.
• A deputy responded to the Oakwood Lane area for a welfare check.
• A deputy responded to the 26000 block of U.S. 77 for debris in the roadway.
• A deputy responded to the area of Autumn Road for a welfare check.
• A deputy checked on a vehicle in the 7000 block of 202nd Road.
Friday, Oct. 16
• A deputy checked on a vehicle in the 10000 block of 21st Road.
• Deputies responded to the 20000 block of U.S. 77 for a reckless driver.