The Arkansas City community showed up Saturday for the push-in after an hour of stories and fellowship at the Ark City Fire Department. Chief Bobby Wolfe gave a brief synopsis of the journey Engine 51 went through before being delivered to the station. Fire/EMS and locals all helped push the new truck into the bay. Wolfe radioed into dispatch, "Engine 51 is in service and ready to roll on calls."
- Ark City police identify suspect in Saturday shooting
- Bypass around Winfield circles back around
- Suspect sought by ACPD in shooting incident
- Rural Winfield day care expanding
- County commissioners eye property and sales tax increases
- Hospice patient gets flying wish fulfilled
- Ark city tries to sort out misdirected tax revenue
- Apartments evacuated due to fire in Ark City
- Debra Crow
- Do Bulldog wrestlers win too much?
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.
eNews Sign up
Success! An email has been sent to with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.
Would you like to receive our daily news? Signup today!