Friday, July 16
• Battery, 700 block of East 10th Avenue. Joseph Kowalski, of Winfield, was arrested in connection.
• Domestic battery, 1300 block of Andrews Street. Jonathan Wolfe, of Winfield, was arrested in connection.
• Hit-and-run accident, 500 block of Main Street. South Kansas & Oklahoma Railroad was the victim when an unknown vehicle struck the crossing arms.
• Hit-and-run accident, 600 block of East 14th Avenue. Niki Carroll, of Udall, was the victim.
Saturday, July 17
• Theft, 200 block of East Fifth Avenue. Joy LaForge, of Winfield, was the victim.
• Burglary to a motor vehicle, 100 block of Minnesota Street. Daniel Eaglen, of Winfield, was the victim.
• Aggravated assault, Winfield City Lake. Tiffany Sage, of Arkansas City, was the victim.
Sunday, July 18
• Non-injury accident, 400 block of Crestridge Circle. Callie Ledford, of Winfield, was involved when she struck a vehicle and a pole.
• Burglary, 1000 block of Lynn Avenue. Melissa Bingham, of Winfield, was the victim.
Monday, July 19
• Emily Brown — no proof of current liability insurance, guilty.
• Misty Finch — illegal vehicle registration, guilty.
• Kaden Green — transporting an open container, guilty; failure to report an accident, guilty.
• Amara Hendrix — speeding, 44 mph in a 20 mph zone, guilty.
• Joseph Key — criminal trespass, guilty; criminal damage to property, guilty.
• Dane McKitrick — driving while suspended, first offense, guilty.
• Fabiola Sanchez — leaving the scene of a non-injury accident, guilty; no driver’s license, guilty.
• Michael Warford — theft, guilty.
• Brea-anna Williams — possession of a cereal malt beverage by a minor, guilty.