Cowley County Sheriff
Monday, Aug. 30
• A sheriff’s deputy was dispatched for a welfare check.
• Deputies were assisted by the ACPD on a call, 3000 block of 15th Street.
• A deputy was contacted in reference to questions about the eviction process.
• Cattle out, 23000 block of U.S. 160.
• A deputy contacted a person about a case.
• Disturbance, 400 Block of Clark Street. Hailee Klein was arrested for domestic battery.
• Pontoon boat in roadway, 7000 block of K-15.
Tuesday, Aug. 31
• Disturbance, 19000 block of 151st Road.
• Vehicle check, 13000 block of 21st Road.
• Injury accident, 13000 block of 21st Road.
• Welfare check, 6000 block of Sunset Drive.
• Agency assist, 9000 block of Mandalay Meadows.
• A deputy called a person in reference to a civil issue, 500 block of Maple Street.
• Cows out, 28000 block of Grouse Creek Road.
• Injury accident, 19000 block of 21st Road.
• Suspicious vehicle check, 4000 block of 172nd Road.
• A deputy called a person in reference to a civil issue, 911 Fuller St.
• Welfare check, 3000 block of 172nd Road.
• Harassment, 32000 block of Tower Road.
• A deputy assisted the ACPD with a disturbance call, 1000 block of North First Street.
• Reckless driver, 2900 block of Country Club Road.
• Follow-up on a previous call, William Newton Hospital.
• Welfare check, 500 block of Seventh Street, Atlanta.
Wednesday, Sept. 1
• Motorist assist, 16000 block of 32nd Road.
• Follow-up, William Newton Hospital.
• Burglar alarm at the One Stop, Udall. Deputies were disregarded before they arrived on scene.
• Deputies assisted the Udall PD with a burglary call at the One Stop.
Ark City Police
Sunday, Sept. 5
• Kenneth Ray Wyrick was arrested for domestic battery, aggravated assault and aggravated battery.
• Lydia Richardson was arrested on an Arkansas City Municipal Court warrant, 6400 block of Patterson Parkway.
• Bailey Rivers was arrested on four outside warrants, possession of methamphetamine, possession of marijuana and possession of drug paraphernalia, 1400 block of North Summit Street.
• Juan Miguel Martinez was arrested was arrested on possession of methamphetamine, possession of marijuana, possession of drug paraphernalia and defacing ID marks on a firearm, 1400 block of North Summit Street.
• Theft, 700 block of West Palmetto Avenue.
• Isis McMullen was arrested for driving on a suspended driver’s license, 500 block of North Summit Street.
• Theft, 400 block of West Bryant Road.
Saturday, Sept. 4
• Two warrants, 200 block of West Ninth Avenue. Robert Fleitz, of Winfield, was arrested.
• Burglary, 200 block of East Fifth Avenue. Angela Douglas, Bonny Irawan and Alison Griffitt, all of Winfield, were the victims. USD 465 was the victim of theft by deception.
• Possession of drug paraphernalia, 400 block of McCabe Street. Ian Reeves, of Winfield, was cited.
• Criminal damage to property, 1200 block of Fuller Street. Paul Maxon, of Winfield, was the victim.
• Theft, 2200 block of Pike Road. Chad Wade, of Winfield, was the victim.
Sunday, Sept. 5
• Criminal damage to property, 100 block of East 11th Avenue. Chad Hopkins, of Winfield, was the victim.
• Criminal trespass, 900 block of East Seventh Avenue. Cheryl Cook, of Winfield, was the victim.
• Domestic battery, 300 block of East Fifth Avenue. Thomas Bell, of Winfield, was arrested.
• Domestic battery, 300 block of Main Street. Porcia Harper, of Winfield, was arrested.
Monday, Sept. 6
• Burglary to motor vehicle, Winfield City Lake. Spencer Myers, of Hope, was the victim.
• Non-injury motor vehicle accident, Winfield Fairgrounds. Michael Owen, of Andover, was involved when he struck a camper trailer.
• Hit-and-run motor vehicle accident, 100 block of College Street. Eric Woods, of Winfield, was the victim.